2005 MacGregor 26M for Sale
2005 MacGregor 26M power/sailor and trailer for sale. The boat is in excellent condition, and has been very well cared for. It is currently slipped on SF Bay, in the Redwood City Municipal Marina. The trailer is stored nearby in a dry storage yard.
With marina and/or Dry Storage approval and proper insurance, the new owner has the option of taking over the slip in Redwood City, and/or the trailer dry storage slot.
The trailer is a standard MacGregor trailer, and has been recently rebuilt, with new brakes, calipers, and LED tail lights.
The boat has many upgrades:
- 2 year old Evinrude 60 HP ETec outboard motor, with less than 40 hours operating time. Transferable warranty. This engine runs fantastic!
- Roller furled 100% jib
- Genoa sail
- Petit Trinidad non-ablative bottom paint
- Mainsail "Lazy Jacks"
- Mainsail "Jiffy Reef" system
- Bimini Top
- Teak flooring
- Garmin Echo 300C depth sounder with in-hull transducer. Zero maintenance.
- Garmin marine GPS Chartplotter GPS-276C, with G2 data card US021R chart set (California to Mexico)
- Standard Horizon GX1600 25W marine radio with helm remote control
- Chartplotter and radio are networked for Digital Selective Calling (DSC) and digitally coded SOS. The radio MMSI ID is transferable to the new owner.
- Pyle marine stereo AM/FM/CD/AUX IN with cockpit mounted and cabin speakers
- Rail mounted BBQ grill
- Weems and Plath marine clock and barometer set
- Removable Cockpit table
- Stern rail seats
- 30A shore power connection and dual battery charger. 40 ft shore power cable included.
- Dual 70 AH AGM zero maintenance batteries
- Fuel/Water separator
Instruction manuals for all the add-ons are included.
Many other extras are included: 4 portable 6 gallon gas tanks; solar panels and controllers; hoistable anchor light; portable deck spotlight with cockpit remote, spare propeller, spare engine oil, plus more.
The MacGregor 26M features:
- Water ballast system
- Standing headroom
- Enclosed portable marine head
- Sliding galley with alcohol stove
- Fore, aft and midships berths, sleeps 6
- Dinette table
For more specs and details on this boat, go to: http://www.macgregor26.com/index.html
Click on any photo below to enlarge. Click "Back" button to return to this page.